VMware OVF Tool component for Linux [Kali Linux]

Some time ago I installed vmware-player in K-Linux OS and all went smoothly after I install linux headers with command:
apt-get install build-essential linux-headers-`uname-r`


In the next few days I did the upgrade package, the next I run vmware and vmware-player would not work. then I did a thorough cleaning vmware
with the command:
vmware-installer-u vmware-player-5.0.2.1031769

Next i trying to installing vmware-player but FILE error appears as shown below:

I see on the block, we are prompted to press ENTER to proceed.

The next step we do not need to press ENTER key to continue, simply by pressing and holding down SPACE until we find a notice to proceed.


Do you agree? [yes/no] : YES

Finish step: you have please wait to installing vmware-player


Then I run it and it worked very well


Happy enjoy ;)


Author by:
Hidemichi-Hiroyuki a.k.a [H2]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Decrypt MD5 $Wordpress

Exploit Samba "SmbClient"

Configure Pure-FTP on Kali Linux